Wednesday, October 25, 2006

beware the stalker...

i'm a stalker.

yeah. a stalker.

okay, i got on friendster. i looked up people, including the girl my high school boyfriend started dating right after we broke up (yeah, i'm a total weirdo, but why not?). they actually broke up years ago, so we’ll refer to her as ex-GF of ex-BF from here on out.

so, i read her profile and realized that i would have been friends with her. now i plan to date men, break up with them, and then befriend the women they start dating. why not? chances are we'll have things in common, and chances are their relationship won't work either.

it's a plan.

here's the stalker part. i got an email showing me who'd been checking out my friendster profile. i thought, “weird. ex-GF of ex-BF checked me out.” so, my next thought was: "that's so weird that she checked out my profile because...i…just...oh my word...she knows."

so then i ducked away from the computer as if she could see me looking at her. the creepiest part is that i really did just want to check out friendster, so there is no info about or picture of me, no identifying markers, just a blank screen that gives my name and location. so i really am a friendster stalker of sorts.

okay, so now you know that i'm a stalker. but aren't we all in this high-tech age? i say that we are.

damn.

a stalker.

No comments: