Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Picture-Taking Addiction Continues...



You might be wondering why this girl looks so happy. There are plenty of reasons. And I don't really think the reason matters so long as I'm happy, right? ;)

I will let you all in on a secret. I invented a new cookie the other day. It's delicious. Like ridiculously delicious. It's smiling-as-big-as-I-am-in-that-picture delicious! Maybe I'll have to take some pictures of those cookies and post them here!

I hope you all had a great day!

Love,

Sara

2 comments:

Lis said...

What a tease! What kind of cookie? I need details! Chocolate chip? Peanut butter? Coconut? Something so amazing I can't even come up with it? Help a cookie lover out.

sara said...

Well, it sounds weird, but it's really good. At least I think it is. I was eating trail mix the other day. Please don't worry; I'm not turning into Nature Girl or anything (unless you consider the ridiculous amount of polar fleece I own and the few pair of hiking shoes, oh never mind).

But I am addicted to a particular kind of trail mix that contains nuts, chocolate, and salted raisins. I started to wonder...what if this was a cookie? What if I created a cookie this addictive? So, the cookie is an oatmeal raisin cookie with toasted walnuts and milk chocolate chips. The weird part is that the cookies contain a very generous dose of salt. Weird, right? But the salt gives the cookie a salty/sweet balance that makes them super good and a little addictive. So, there you go. The new cookie! :)