Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Pictorial Proof of Needed Prayer

The new Mac might be creating a monster. And that monster might be me. You see, the new computer has a camera built right into it. It's like having a toy on my desk.

And that has been a little dangerous. Now, I've never been much of a picture taker, but this little camera is pretty fun. I'll show you some of the evidence.

This is me this evening:



I also decided to look like I was deep in thought about something:



Perhaps I was deep in thought about how much I need a manicure. Look at those nails! :) But, then I thought I'd try for "sitting at my desk, so happy I could burst":



This afternoon, I even tried to get Greta in on the act:



But she wasn't having it, so I tried for happy, upbeat photo of me again:



Do you see what I mean? I'm turning into a photo monster. This is surely what happens when an only child's dream comes true--constant access to a camera that was designed to take pictures of just one person. Pray for me, people. This can't be good!

;)

Sara

No comments: