Monday, March 03, 2008

Oh the weather outside...

Oh my, was today quite a day! It started off as kind of a bleary, yucky day. The bleariness and yuckiness just continued. And, by that, I'm just talking about the weather. We had beautiful weather yesterday, but today we're back to cold, gray, snowy, rainy, and something they call a "wintry mix." Having lived here nearly three years, I can tell you that "wintry mix" is weatherman code for "stay inside and start making your Spring Break plans...think southern."

Seriously, folks, "wintry mix" is terrible!

But, anyways, I'm tough, and I can handle the "wintry mix." And, if "wintry mix" was all my day had in store, that would be okay by me. Unfortunately, there was more.

I got in a wreck.

That's right, people. I got in a wreck. Nobody is hurt or anything, so it's nothing major, nothing bad. But, I got in a wreck as I was driving with my boss in the passenger seat. Yes, you heard right. Can you imagine anything more embarrassing? You're driving along with your boss and then there's a wreck. I was a little mortified, to say the least.

Anyways, I would love to write something wonderful today, but I think I'll just be lazy instead. I also think I'll take this time to share something with you all, something I think you might enjoy, something that is very dear to my heart. It's a little video called...

"Baby Got Book" (C'mon, you know you're curious. Check it out!)

1 comment:

Jim Baker said...

I'm glad to hear nobody/nothing was hurt, other than your pride, but then knocking our pride down a notch or two may be beneficial sometimes. That "Baby Got Book" is a great video. Have you seen the Sara Groves inteview on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkKoQYwzOh4 ? It's not as hilarious as Baby Got Book, but she does tell some humorous jokes and stories.