Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Have Something to Confess

No, really. I must confess. I must confess that I have been covetous. It's been an ongoing thing. Every time I've seen someone with an Apple laptop, I have coveted that laptop.

I have been envious of the laptop owner and lustful of the laptop. I have sinned. Oh, how I have sinned.

However, I decided that rather than simply confess my sin and try to get over it, I'd just rush right into laptop ownership. That's right, folks. I am now the proud (oh, another sin) owner of a MacBook.

It's black. It's sleek. It's the cutest thing in my whole apartment, besides the hot pink iPod shuffle that came with it. And that shuffle is already charged and loaded up with tons of songs. Truly, I'm a total convert to the Apple. I love it.

And with this laptop, I plan on writing lots of blogs. I have plenty of ideas, and now I have something wonderful to write with!

Believe me, there's plenty of stuff I can tell you about my spring break. And I intend to. Here are just a few things I learned over the break:

1. You should be very careful when burning large amounts of paper.
2. Martin van Buren had funny hair.
3. Moo Tracks is delicious and is, quite possibly, a new favorite ice cream flavor for me.

Also, Easter was wonderful, and I'll write more about it. Okay, that's about all for now. I will be posting more. Promise!

Love,

Sara

No comments: