Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Oh My!

I am pleased to announce that I ran about two miles today without once contemplating running into oncoming traffic. That is to say, the run was not too painful! We'll see how I feel tomorrow. Now that might prove painful.

While I was on this run, I had tons of good ideas for things to write about. Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of reading some not so interesting stuff right now, so all of that will have to wait for a bit.

Anyways, I hope all of you (you especially, Greta, my only faithful reader) had a great Wednesday. Since Wednesday marks the midpoint of the week, for the rest of the week, keep this in mind:

"But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14)

I'm not sure why, but running reminds me of that verse. Perhaps it's because the goal is finishing the run? Perhaps because I feel near death while running, and that makes me think of heaven? Hmmm. Let's go with my first thought on that one.

Much Love,

Sara

No comments: