Sunday, November 19, 2006

Myspace as Personal Ad

Two things I find hilarious: (1) Myspace and (2) Personal Ads.

I find these funny for the same reason--people are terrible at describing themselves. Just think how difficult it can be to write something like a resume. Now imagine doing that in a much more casual atmosphere, but one in which you're expected to convey humor or make someone think you're the love of his/her life.

Anyways, what i find even more humorous is the use of Myspace as personal ad. It happens, really. And it's rarely good. But it's often funny.

I guess I find this funny because it makes me uncomfortable, as it's something I would never do. Maybe because I spend most of my time at home writing and stressing over coursework and, apparently, surfing Myspace for humorous profiles.

So, look for this odd use of Myspace. You may find it funny as well.

No comments: