Monday, August 24, 2009

A Grateful Sunday

It's Sunday night, turning into Monday morning.  I've had such a lovely Sunday.  Restful, enjoying my new home, feeling quite grateful.  

Sunday feels like a good day to be grateful.  I think about the love of Christ, the grace of God.  How blessed I've been.  How so many people have come into my life and taught me so much, given so much, loved so much.  And I thank God for each of them.  I thank God for His ever-present love and care, for loving me, even in times when I've been unloveable.  For making something beautiful of my life.

Well, it's Sunday night, turning into Monday morning, and I'd better get to sleep.  I thank God for each of you.

I love each and every one of you,

Sara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, my favorite blogger. You are loved indeed and I am grateful for you and how you have touched my life. I pray that you will have a wonderful year and that God will bless everything you do. Dios te bendiga, mi hija.

sara said...

Muchas gracias y bendiciones a ti tambien.