Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Break!

Oh, how I love Spring Break. I think it might be my favorite time of year. Well, honestly, it might just be my favorite time of year because I really want a break, and (starting tomorrow) I get one!

Early tomorrow morning, I head off to El Salvador. Beautiful, mountainous, tropical El Salvador. Home of pupusas, volcanoes, and some of the sweetest children you will ever meet. If my tone doesn't imply it clearly enough, I am all kinds of excited about going to El Salvador.

And, while I'm totally excited about going, I do know that this is a bit of a dangerous time to be heading there. The national election takes place on Sunday, March 15, and this is a big election year. And, in a big election year, you never quite know what the outcome of the election will mean for safety. Anyways, feel free to pray for me while I'm there! And pray for the kids too; they are amazing.

Much love,

Sara

No comments: