Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Back!

Well, I am officially back from El Salvador. The trip was really wonderful. I got to meet the new kids at the orphanage, eat pupusas, hike Cerro Verde, and just generally have a great time with our group and our friends in El Salvador. I survived a historical election and a bedbug infestation. Time will tell how the election will affect the country and if I will ever stop itching. ;)

One bonus of the trip was that I got to take a bump on my flight into El Salvador, which means that I'm over half way to paying for my next flight there! Or paying for the other traveling I'll be doing this summer...Oh, and that also meant that I flew first class on the way there. It was a struggle, but I made it work!

Okay, there are more stories to tell, but I'm still a little (or a lot) tired, so I'm heading off to bed!

Love!

Sara

No comments: