Saturday, June 27, 2009

On the Road

Well, I must say that today was a pretty lovely, if a bit hectic, day. I'm here in Champaign, getting ready for Sabrina's wedding. Yesterday and today involved working on flowers at her church, and I learned that there are few things nicer than arranging flowers at a church. There's just something so calming about it.

And, that calming effect was much appreciated, as I had an interview today. There's no really exciting story to it, but I did get the job. So that's pretty exciting. And it's also comforting. And I mean that not just in the sense that it's comforting to know that I'll have a source of income. But, it's comforting to feel like I made the right decision, that there's some tangible proof that I'm moving in the right direction.

I really have a peace about returning to grad school, and I thank God for it. Even though I am about to start studies that will be quite stressful at times, I thank God for this peace which passes all understanding.

Much love to all of you,

Sara

No comments: